Scapular row and Pull
- Start with forward and rounded posture
- Pull string tall and shoulder blades down
- After setting shoulder blades, pull band back
- Do this for 2 sets of 10 reps, 3x/day.
Quadruped Cross Touch
- Elbows on bench and knees on the floor
- Touch opposite shoulder while lifting elbow
- minimize the shift
- feel weight in the opposite knee to the down elbow
- as you lift your elbow off get a sense of the opposite elbow and knee getting heavier
- Touch each shoulder 5 times for 4 sets. Try doing this 3x / day.
Isometric Supraspinatus Activation
- press into a wall with the back of your hand
- hold for 15 sec. Rest for 45 sec... do 15 sec holds on the min. Do this for 5 rounds (5 min) 3x / day
- start at 50% strength. After 2 days if it feels good press to 75%.
© 2014, Dr. Paul Oh. All rights reserved.